We care the way you care about your clients, your patients and your practice.
Veterinary compounding services
From our dedicated veterinary laboratory, we can prepare a range of high quality medications such as
- Flavored suspensions.
- Oral suspensions and pastes.
- Customized dosage forms.
- Discontinued medications.
- Chewable medicated flavored treats.
- Oral powder packs.
- Topical creams, ointments and lotions.
- Ophthalmic preparations.
- Otic preparations.
- Sugar free formulations.
- Dye free formulations.
Quality and price
We make sure that each prescription is made and handled with the highest precision through our fully trained laboratory team.
We have fully trained and dedicated compounding pharmacists to answer any questions you might have about drug dosage or formulation.
We aim to offer our clients the highest quality services matched with unbeatable prices. Click here to view price list
We are able to offer every veterinary clinic an exceptionally fast delivery service throughout the country. 95% of orders are shipped on the same day the order is received Monday through Friday.
Compounding can help veterinarians to overcome a number of challenges such as
- Lack of approved veterinary drugs for many species.
- Discontinuation of drugs.
- Problems with the strengths of commercial medications or some of their ingredients.
- Difficulties some pet owners have administering medications to their pets.